Why Work for Mainstay
Mainstay is committed to providing person-centered home care in safe and affordable housing that allows people to thrive in their residences and communities. We serve vulnerable populations, including low-income elders, people with disabilities and mental health needs, and the formerly homeless. Our housing, maintenance, services, and administrative staff work together to provide residents with the services and supports they need to live and age with dignity. We are looking for compassionate and conscientious people to join our team!
We have locations and open opportunities in Greater Boston and Central Massachusetts.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Life Insurance
We support our employees' well-being and work-life balance by offering
paid time off:
Investing in our employees' futures ensures the success of our organization.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401-A and 403-B retirement plans
We value the unique contributions of older employees and have signed the AARP Pledge.
- Believe in equal opportunity for all workers
- Recognize the value of experienced workers
- Recruit across diverse age groups and consider all applicants on an equal basis, regardless of age
- Believe that 50+ workers should have a level playing field in their ability to complete and obtain jobs